Suunto Diver Computer
You should consider the Suunto D9 dive computer when looking for quality scuba diving equipment that will help keep you safe underwater. We wish to provide you with useful information before you make your purchase, to help you make a well informed decision. The D9 has superior features and functions, even in its basic models. In fact, it is known for being the world's first all-in-one diving computer. Prices range between one thousand to two thousand dollars, depending on the options you chose and where it is being purchased. It is rated as a superior computer when compared with similar products in the same price range.
Capable of So Many Functions
You can wear the Suunto dive computer D9 as a watch when you are on dry land, but when it comes time to go for a dive, it features all the gauges to log depth, dive time, temperature, and no-decompression limits over multiple dives. You can switch between gauge and free diving or Metric and Imperial. This dive computer also has a digital compass that is capable of storing multiple headings making it superior to traditional compasses and giving you the capability of memory for easier mapping.
It makes the D9 very attractive for deep and technical dives as it is capable of handling three gas mixes. It is possible to switch gases during the dive and oxygen mixtures of 21 to 100 percent can be measured. The Deep Stop RGBM allows you to add safety stops for these switches as it can be used in depths up to 660 feet or 200 meters. During testing it was found to be very reliable and capable, even after hundreds of dives.
Wireless Transmitter Features
You can connect the optional wireless transmitter to the first stage regulator, which converts the D9 into an SPG. For instructors, you can use multiple transmitters to monitor the pressure of more than one tank, which is helpful, as long as students remember to activate it before the dive starts, because otherwise, you have to return to the surface to activate it. The USB interface and PC software that comes with the D9 divers computer allows your dives to be easily logged and gives you a complete dive profile because it can store all of the pertinent data, including photos from the dive. This is interesting to compile information from individual dives, including the sites, conditions and any other information you may want to store as notes.
Other Things to Note
For Mac users, this software is not compatible, which is one of the only real drawbacks we have found with the Suunto D9, besides the need to replace the expensive battery, which is proprietary and requires the need to return it to the service center or the optional wireless transmitter feature, that has to be activated on the surface. Overall, this dive computer offers everything a deep diver could hope for in a wristwatch style computer. The all-in-one features are some of the best for divers that go on deep and technical dives. It is a superior option to consider when looking for dive computers.
Snorkeling and Scuba Diving
- Boat Seat Cover ( Folks get helm seats for numerous motives, but commonly boats are got to fulfill 1 valuable dream of obtaining some thing which may well be taken into account not merely as a recreational car, also like a responsible expenditure. But, having nice treatment on the vessel may be the way for doing certain that [...])
- Deep Sea Boat (Discount Deep Sea Fishing Boats
If you pick any Discount Deep Sea Fishing Boat picture here, we will take you to an additional page which has interesting details about how to get these select saltwater offshore fishing boats and deep sea fishing boats. Welcome to this Discount Boats, Boat Parts, and Boating Equipment store salesroom. On [...])
- 04- Some of the Notable Passengers of the Titanic (Sketches of prominent men and women on board, including Major Archibald Butt, John Jacob Astor, Benjamin Guggenheim, Isidor Straus, J. Bruce Ismay, Geo. D. Widener, Colonel Washington Roebling, 2d, Charles M. Hays, W. T. Stead and others
Chapter 4 -- Sinking of the Titanic and Great Sea Disasters -- Logan Marshall (1912)
The ship's company was [...])
- Suunto Diving Computer (A dive computer should be used by all divers regardless of their dive experience. Dive computers are seen by many as an essential piece of scuba diving equipment. They allow divers to stay longer underwater and improve dive safety. Being able to spend more time underwater means you don't have to cut your dive experience [...])
- Diving Tank Regulator (If you plan to go on a scuba diving trip or expedition, you will want to either buy or rent a scuba diving tank depending on what will suit you best in the given situation. The proper term for the equipment is 'diving cylinder' or dive tanks, though this is not widely used outside of [...])
- Scuba Diving Vacation (When you're under the waves, the world can seem a very different place. Excepting the possibility of catchy, irritating songs orchestrated by cartoon crabs, life under the sea is a remarkable experience, especially as it so ably inverts everything we know about a place when we're above the waves. A 'desert island' getaway like the [...])
- Furuno Satellite Compass (Furuno promises to offer you a wide array of gadgets you can use in exploring the waters. Forming part of its list are fish finders, loud hailers and heading sensors. In order to complete the items their offering in the market, you will also find satellite compasses in their list. You can see one great [...])
- Charter Boat (For every charter boat operator the need to take out charter boat insurance is especially strong because according to maritime laws it is the operator of a charter boat that is to be held responsible for any damages caused on account of acts of negligence on their part. This means that as an operator of [...])
- Marine Sailing Radio (If you and your family are not always free on a random weekend to spend quality time together, you need to set or plan your weekend offs together. Every member of the family needs to make sure that they would be free on a particular weekend just to go sailing together. Well, anyway, sailing is [...])
- Raymarine Chartplotter Fishfinder (Should you be new to boating and just starting to get your gear together, you may not be aware yet of all the options associated with marine GPS techniques. If you are also a fisherman, there are many choices that include both navigational qualities and also fishfinder functions. In this article, we are going to [...])
- Kayaking Jacket (When you click any Kayaking Jacket photo underneath, we will take you to an additional page which has what you need to know to purchase these bargain priced and high quality boat safety gear choices. Thanks for coming to our Marine Safety Equipment and Boating Safety Equipment online salesroom. Here you can get the personal [...])
- Scubapro Pressure Regulator (Scuba diving is similar to living life underwater. Embrace it. Dive in. You have the best scuba diving experience when you have the best underwater equipment. Compromising the quality of your gear will definitely lessen your confidence and increase your worries. Your fears will suck the fun. Certainly. While scuba diving is an [...])
- Sailboat Anchor (With an area of 6,890,000 square miles and bordered by the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans and the Caribbean Sea, the South American coastline seems almost endless. South America is an attractive cruising destination as it is made up of over a dozen unique countries that all offer alluring climate, terrain and cultures. From dry deserts [...])
- Scuba Weight Belt (Find Discounted Scuba Weight Belts
When you click any Scuba Weight Belts picture underneath, you will automatically go to an additional article which has all of the details to assist you to decide, if you want to get these discounted and top quality diving weight belt, scuba belt, or diving belt inventory specials.
Thank you for visiting [...])
- Neoprene Life Vest (If you pick any Neoprene Life Vest photo underneath, you will automatically go to an additional page which has informative product information to buy these discounted plus attractive boat safety gear merchandise. Thanks for coming to our Marine Safety Equipment and Boating Safety Equipment store salesroom. Here you can get the personal flotation devices and [...])
- Ocean Life Vest (Shop for Discount Ocean Pacific Life Jackets
By selecting a Ocean Pacific Life Jackets graphic lower down, this action will open a separate page where you will find informative product information to help you to decide, whether you would like to purchase these bargain priced and high quality Ocean Pacific life jacket inventory specials.
Welcome to our [...])
- Mares Spear Gun (Find Bargain Mares Spear Guns
If you pick any Mares Spear Guns picture lower down, you will automatically go to an additional webpage which contains interesting details to allow you to figure out, if you would like to buy these discounted and top quality Mares speargun, Mares spearfishing gun, or Mares speargun equipment inventory specials.
Thanks for [...])
- Cressi Scuba Regulator (Shop for Bargain Cressi Scuba Regulators
By selecting a Cressi Scuba Regulators snapshot below, you will automatically go to an additional web page with all of the details to enable you to figure out, whether you would like to acquire these discounted and high quality Cressi dive regulator, diving regulator, or scuba diving regulator sales deals.
- Dive Rite Dive Computer (Shop for Bargain Dive Rite Dive Computers
When you click any Dive Rite Dive Computers photo below, you will be taken to a different page that has informative product information to allow you to decide, whether you need to get these bargain priced and top quality Dive Rite dive computer, scuba computer, or wrist dive computer [...])
- 19- How the World Received the News — of the Titanic Disaster (Nations prostrate with grief--Messages from kings and cardinals-- Disaster stirs world to necessity of stricter regulations.
Chapter 19 -- Sinking of the Titanic and Great Sea Disasters -- Logan Marshall (1912)
<<< Go back to Chapter 18
Go on to Chapter 20 >>>
Young and old, rich and poor were prostrated by the news of the disaster. Even Wall [...])