Suunto Diver Computer
You should consider the Suunto D9 dive computer when looking for quality scuba diving equipment that will help keep you safe underwater. We wish to provide you with useful information before you make your purchase, to help you make a well informed decision. The D9 has superior features and functions, even in its basic models. In fact, it is known for being the world's first all-in-one diving computer. Prices range between one thousand to two thousand dollars, depending on the options you chose and where it is being purchased. It is rated as a superior computer when compared with similar products in the same price range.
Capable of So Many Functions
You can wear the Suunto dive computer D9 as a watch when you are on dry land, but when it comes time to go for a dive, it features all the gauges to log depth, dive time, temperature, and no-decompression limits over multiple dives. You can switch between gauge and free diving or Metric and Imperial. This dive computer also has a digital compass that is capable of storing multiple headings making it superior to traditional compasses and giving you the capability of memory for easier mapping.
It makes the D9 very attractive for deep and technical dives as it is capable of handling three gas mixes. It is possible to switch gases during the dive and oxygen mixtures of 21 to 100 percent can be measured. The Deep Stop RGBM allows you to add safety stops for these switches as it can be used in depths up to 660 feet or 200 meters. During testing it was found to be very reliable and capable, even after hundreds of dives.
Wireless Transmitter Features
You can connect the optional wireless transmitter to the first stage regulator, which converts the D9 into an SPG. For instructors, you can use multiple transmitters to monitor the pressure of more than one tank, which is helpful, as long as students remember to activate it before the dive starts, because otherwise, you have to return to the surface to activate it. The USB interface and PC software that comes with the D9 divers computer allows your dives to be easily logged and gives you a complete dive profile because it can store all of the pertinent data, including photos from the dive. This is interesting to compile information from individual dives, including the sites, conditions and any other information you may want to store as notes.
Other Things to Note
For Mac users, this software is not compatible, which is one of the only real drawbacks we have found with the Suunto D9, besides the need to replace the expensive battery, which is proprietary and requires the need to return it to the service center or the optional wireless transmitter feature, that has to be activated on the surface. Overall, this dive computer offers everything a deep diver could hope for in a wristwatch style computer. The all-in-one features are some of the best for divers that go on deep and technical dives. It is a superior option to consider when looking for dive computers.
Snorkeling and Scuba Diving
- Kayak Paddle (It's possible to easily estimate the actual paddle length for him/her. It will be more practical to estimate the length rather than testing out a variety of paddles to obtain the perfect match. This will probably entail lots of money and time which will easily be avoided by estimating the paddle length that matches the [...])
- Norcross Fish Finder (When it comes to marine electronics for fishing, you have a wide array of choices. In addition, you can even get an iPhone software called FishHead that tracks weather, tides, and lunar information! But for most people, fishing electronics usually brings to mind fish finders and GPS systems. They can be purchased separately, or [...])
- Fly Fishing (Important Beginner Fly Fishing GearYou will need other beginner fly fishing gear besides a fly fishing rod, fly fishing reel, and fly line in order to begin with the sport of fly fishing. This article gives an overview on the essential fly fishing tools and gear for the novice angler. Fly Fishing Flies An essential [...])
- Marine Sailing Radio (If you and your family are not always free on a random weekend to spend quality time together, you need to set or plan your weekend offs together. Every member of the family needs to make sure that they would be free on a particular weekend just to go sailing together. Well, anyway, sailing is [...])
- Sailing Gloves (Whether you are a veteran sailor preparing for another adventure out on the sea, or a novice beginning to tread out onto the water, there are key sailing items that benefit every sailor. First and foremost, protection from weather conditions is imperative when spending hours under the harsh rays of the sun. To shield oneself [...])
- Helm Seat (When you are looking for marine products electronics, or equipment to go with your boating experiences, you definitely want to try and do your investigation and ensure you admittance as several means of lower price helm seats appliances as achievable. When it arrives to some marine GPS Navigation, it can be effortless to acquire lured [...])
- Kayak (Most travelers make their trip to Rocky Point Mexico for a couple of reasons but ocean kayaking is one of the most thrilling activities they cherish as they return home. Learn in this article some basic things in relation to kayaking and have fun and pleasure.
Learn the Padding Techniques:
It requires learning some tactics and skills [...])
- Ski Boat Seat (Water skiing is one of the most breath-taking water sports in the world. The speed of the boat dashing through the water, the splash of water damping the entire body, the air slapping on the face - everything seems so exciting. No one would want to miss that. If you enjoy water skiing and its [...])
- Child Life Vest (As you choose a Child Life Vest photo underneath, we will take you to an additional page which has useful information to help you decide to buy these discounted plus desirable water survival gear goods. We appreciate your patronage at our Marine Safety Equipment and Boat Safety Equipment store. Here you can locate easily the [...])
- 19- How the World Received the News — of the Titanic Disaster (Nations prostrate with grief--Messages from kings and cardinals-- Disaster stirs world to necessity of stricter regulations.
Chapter 19 -- Sinking of the Titanic and Great Sea Disasters -- Logan Marshall (1912)
<<< Go back to Chapter 18
Go on to Chapter 20 >>>
Young and old, rich and poor were prostrated by the news of the disaster. Even Wall [...])
- Bilge Pump (You might not be excited by an automatic bilge pump but it's worth knowing a little bit about it this key piece of boating equipment to ensure the efficient running of your boat. It's to be expected that you've never had to replace your pump or get it repaired although it's most worthwhile knowing how [...])
- Scuba Underwater Photography (While that you are scuba diving, that you are no doubt surprised by the beauty and grace with the underwater planet and want to share it with your household and good friends who you have not been equipped to convince to go with you as of yet. Or perhaps you just wish to capture photos [...])
- Divers Forum (The West Coast Divers Commercial Divers Forum
For your information, this web page was formerly the West Coast Divers Commercial Divers Forum, which apparently was abandoned in 2005 or 2006. The West Coast Divers Forum was also known as WC Divers, and it had a PileDrivers Forum, a West Coast Commercial Divers Forum, an Items For [...])
- 12- The Tragic Home-Coming — of Titanic Survivors (The Carpathia reaches New York--An intense and dramatic moment --Hysterical reunions and crushing disappointments at the dock--Caring for the sufferers--Final realization that all hope for others is futile--List of survivors--Roll of the dead.
Chapter 12 -- Sinking of the Titanic and Great Sea Disasters -- Logan Marshall (1912)
<<< Go back to Chapter 11
Go on to Chapter [...])
- Raymarine Wind System (Wind is one factor that may affect the pleasures offered by a boat ride. Just the same, you will love the wind knowing that it can help you go through with your water journey. Now, in order to make a balance between these two things, what you need is to invest on a wind system [...])
- Raymarine Chartplotter Fishfinder (Should you be new to boating and just starting to get your gear together, you may not be aware yet of all the options associated with marine GPS techniques. If you are also a fisherman, there are many choices that include both navigational qualities and also fishfinder functions. In this article, we are going to [...])
- Werner Paddle (Trips on your kayak offer fun and great satisfaction. However, long trips can cause fatigue of hands, arms, and joints. A good paddle and the right paddling technique will help eliminate stress on the body and fatigue. Werner Paddles have developed paddles, which can help you enjoy more time on the water. [...])
- Scuba Diving Vest (Get Discounted Scuba Diving Vests
If you pick any Scuba Diving Vests photograph underneath, this action will open an additional web page that contains all of the details to allow you to determine, whether you need to buy these discounted and high quality dive vest, scuba diving vest or dive buoyancy vest inventory specials.
We hope you [...])
- 7-Camping and Boating at Smith Mountain Lake Virginia (Camping and Boating at Smith Mountain Lake Virginia
So, we were only about an hour behind schedule. We pulled up to the campground at Smith Mountain Lake later than anticipated, but we still had a good two to three hours until sunset. The lake was gorgeous, and we had arranged for a cluster of four family [...])
- Bass Fishing Boat (In North America, the most common form of recreational and sport fishing is bass fishing because of the abundant number of bass fish in the Canadian and American waters. This species of fish is easiest to catch. Anglers who fish for sport, recreation, or both usually fish for bass, and they use bass fishing boats [...])