Suunto Diver Computer
You should consider the Suunto D9 dive computer when looking for quality scuba diving equipment that will help keep you safe underwater. We wish to provide you with useful information before you make your purchase, to help you make a well informed decision. The D9 has superior features and functions, even in its basic models. In fact, it is known for being the world's first all-in-one diving computer. Prices range between one thousand to two thousand dollars, depending on the options you chose and where it is being purchased. It is rated as a superior computer when compared with similar products in the same price range.
Capable of So Many Functions
You can wear the Suunto dive computer D9 as a watch when you are on dry land, but when it comes time to go for a dive, it features all the gauges to log depth, dive time, temperature, and no-decompression limits over multiple dives. You can switch between gauge and free diving or Metric and Imperial. This dive computer also has a digital compass that is capable of storing multiple headings making it superior to traditional compasses and giving you the capability of memory for easier mapping.
It makes the D9 very attractive for deep and technical dives as it is capable of handling three gas mixes. It is possible to switch gases during the dive and oxygen mixtures of 21 to 100 percent can be measured. The Deep Stop RGBM allows you to add safety stops for these switches as it can be used in depths up to 660 feet or 200 meters. During testing it was found to be very reliable and capable, even after hundreds of dives.
Wireless Transmitter Features
You can connect the optional wireless transmitter to the first stage regulator, which converts the D9 into an SPG. For instructors, you can use multiple transmitters to monitor the pressure of more than one tank, which is helpful, as long as students remember to activate it before the dive starts, because otherwise, you have to return to the surface to activate it. The USB interface and PC software that comes with the D9 divers computer allows your dives to be easily logged and gives you a complete dive profile because it can store all of the pertinent data, including photos from the dive. This is interesting to compile information from individual dives, including the sites, conditions and any other information you may want to store as notes.
Other Things to Note
For Mac users, this software is not compatible, which is one of the only real drawbacks we have found with the Suunto D9, besides the need to replace the expensive battery, which is proprietary and requires the need to return it to the service center or the optional wireless transmitter feature, that has to be activated on the surface. Overall, this dive computer offers everything a deep diver could hope for in a wristwatch style computer. The all-in-one features are some of the best for divers that go on deep and technical dives. It is a superior option to consider when looking for dive computers.
Snorkeling and Scuba Diving
- Blue Scuba Dive Mask (Purchase Bargain Blue Scuba Masks
When you click any Blue Scuba Masks picture underneath, we will take you to another page which contains all of the details to enable you to figure out, whether you would like to acquire these bargain priced and top quality blue scuba mask, snorkeling mask, or blue face mask sales deals.
- Prescription Snorkel Mask (Buy Discount Prescription Snorkel Masks
By selecting a Prescription Snorkel Masks photograph below, you will automatically go to a separate article where you will find useful information to enable you to determine, if you need to purchase these bargain priced and top quality prescription snorkel goggle, snorkeling mask, or prescription snorkle mask sales deals.
We are happy [...])
- Snorkeling Mask (By selecting a Snorkeling Masks photograph beneath, you will go to a separate page that has all of the details you need to purchase these bargain priced and attractive snorkeling equipment mask choices. We are glad that you have come to this Discount Scuba Diving Equipment and Snorkeling Gear online salesroom. We help you quickly [...])
- Werner Paddle (Trips on your kayak offer fun and great satisfaction. However, long trips can cause fatigue of hands, arms, and joints. A good paddle and the right paddling technique will help eliminate stress on the body and fatigue. Werner Paddles have developed paddles, which can help you enjoy more time on the water. [...])
- Scubapro Pressure Regulator (Scuba diving is similar to living life underwater. Embrace it. Dive in. You have the best scuba diving experience when you have the best underwater equipment. Compromising the quality of your gear will definitely lessen your confidence and increase your worries. Your fears will suck the fun. Certainly. While scuba diving is an [...])
- 14- Thrilling Account by L. Beasley — The Titanic Sinks (Collision only a slight jar--Passengers could not believe the vessel doomed--Narrow escape of life-boats--Picked up by the Carpathia.
Chapter 14 -- Sinking of the Titanic and Great Sea Disasters -- Logan Marshall (1912)
Among the most connected and interesting stories related by the survivors was the one told by L. Beasley, of Cambridge, England. He said:
- Scuba Dry Suit (You've decided to explore every one of the wonders with the ocean deep and are all set to swim among the coral reefs, sea turtles, and schools of fish. However prior to taking the plunge to the blue, you'll want to make certain you've all of the required scuba gear and diving equipment! While one [...])
- Neoprene Life Vest (If you pick any Neoprene Life Vest photo underneath, you will automatically go to an additional page which has informative product information to buy these discounted plus attractive boat safety gear merchandise. Thanks for coming to our Marine Safety Equipment and Boating Safety Equipment store salesroom. Here you can get the personal flotation devices and [...])
- Full Face Dive Mask (Purchase Discounted Full Face Masks
After you select a Full Face Masks snapshot here, this action will open another page that contains interesting details to enable you to decide, whether you want to buy these discount priced and top quality full face scuba mask, snorkeling mask, or full face face mask products.
We are glad that you [...])
- Ocean Kayak (Most tourists make their trip to Rocky Point Mexico for various reasons but ocean kayaking is one of the most breathtaking activities they can cherish after they go home. Learn some basic things in this article about kayaking and have fun and excitements. Learn the Padding Techniques: It requires learning some tactics and skills to [...])
- Marine Sailing Radio (If you and your family are not always free on a random weekend to spend quality time together, you need to set or plan your weekend offs together. Every member of the family needs to make sure that they would be free on a particular weekend just to go sailing together. Well, anyway, sailing is [...])
- Helm Seat (When you are looking for marine products electronics, or equipment to go with your boating experiences, you definitely want to try and do your investigation and ensure you admittance as several means of lower price helm seats appliances as achievable. When it arrives to some marine GPS Navigation, it can be effortless to acquire lured [...])
- Snorkel Vest (As you choose a Snorkel Vests photo here, you will automatically go to another web page which has interesting details about how to get these wonderful and attractive snorkeling equipment vest goods. Welcome to this Discount Scuba Diving Equipment and Snorkeling Gear online salesroom. We assist in rapidly finding the snorkel gear vest products that [...])
- Flotation Vest (If you pick any Flotation Vest photograph beneath, we will take you to an additional page which has informative product information to purchase these bargain priced and desirable boat safety gear bargains. We hope you like our Marine Safety Equipment and Boating Safety Equipment online shop. Here you can locate easily the personal floatation devices [...])
- Sailboat Anchor (With an area of 6,890,000 square miles and bordered by the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans and the Caribbean Sea, the South American coastline seems almost endless. South America is an attractive cruising destination as it is made up of over a dozen unique countries that all offer alluring climate, terrain and cultures. From dry deserts [...])
- Furuno Heading Sensor (Are you excited to head down to a trip through the sea but at the same time afraid that you might get lost along the way? Luckily, you can use many types of navigation equipment to help remove that certain fear you are having at the moment. You only need to pick the right equipment [...])
- Inflatable Life Vest (As you choose a Inflatable Life Vest snapshot lower down, this action will open a different web page which has what you need to know to get these wonderful and useful boat safety gear goods. We hope you like our Marine Safety Equipment and Boating Safety Equipment preview showroom. We assist in rapidly finding the [...])
- Harkin Sailing Block (Sailboats come in all different shapes and sizes to accommodate multiple functions and purposes – from racing to day sailing and cruising. Whether a sailor is looking for some recreational relaxation out on the water or seeking the thrill of an exciting regatta, a sailboat must be properly equipped for all sailing activities.
Since the art [...])
- Green Scuba Mask (Purchase Discounted Green Scuba Masks
When you click any Green Scuba Masks photo beneath, you will automatically go to an additional page which has all of the details to help you to determine, if you need to purchase these discounted and high quality green scuba mask, snorkeling mask, or green face mask inventory specials.
We appreciate your [...])
- Sailboat Harness (Installed on a sailboat, there should definitely be some key safety features. On the sailboat, below deck, there should be fire alarms installed. It is equally as important to test this boat fire alarm once a month to make sure it is working adequately and properly. Sailors are left unknowingly vulnerable when the fire alarm [...])