Suunto Diver Computer
You should consider the Suunto D9 dive computer when looking for quality scuba diving equipment that will help keep you safe underwater. We wish to provide you with useful information before you make your purchase, to help you make a well informed decision. The D9 has superior features and functions, even in its basic models. In fact, it is known for being the world's first all-in-one diving computer. Prices range between one thousand to two thousand dollars, depending on the options you chose and where it is being purchased. It is rated as a superior computer when compared with similar products in the same price range.
Capable of So Many Functions
You can wear the Suunto dive computer D9 as a watch when you are on dry land, but when it comes time to go for a dive, it features all the gauges to log depth, dive time, temperature, and no-decompression limits over multiple dives. You can switch between gauge and free diving or Metric and Imperial. This dive computer also has a digital compass that is capable of storing multiple headings making it superior to traditional compasses and giving you the capability of memory for easier mapping.
It makes the D9 very attractive for deep and technical dives as it is capable of handling three gas mixes. It is possible to switch gases during the dive and oxygen mixtures of 21 to 100 percent can be measured. The Deep Stop RGBM allows you to add safety stops for these switches as it can be used in depths up to 660 feet or 200 meters. During testing it was found to be very reliable and capable, even after hundreds of dives.
Wireless Transmitter Features
You can connect the optional wireless transmitter to the first stage regulator, which converts the D9 into an SPG. For instructors, you can use multiple transmitters to monitor the pressure of more than one tank, which is helpful, as long as students remember to activate it before the dive starts, because otherwise, you have to return to the surface to activate it. The USB interface and PC software that comes with the D9 divers computer allows your dives to be easily logged and gives you a complete dive profile because it can store all of the pertinent data, including photos from the dive. This is interesting to compile information from individual dives, including the sites, conditions and any other information you may want to store as notes.
Other Things to Note
For Mac users, this software is not compatible, which is one of the only real drawbacks we have found with the Suunto D9, besides the need to replace the expensive battery, which is proprietary and requires the need to return it to the service center or the optional wireless transmitter feature, that has to be activated on the surface. Overall, this dive computer offers everything a deep diver could hope for in a wristwatch style computer. The all-in-one features are some of the best for divers that go on deep and technical dives. It is a superior option to consider when looking for dive computers.
Snorkeling and Scuba Diving
- 11- Preparations on Land to Receive the Sufferers – Titanic Survivors Return (Police arrangements--Donations of money and supplies--Hospital and ambulances made ready--Private houses thrown open--Waiting for the Carpathia to arrive--The ship sighted!
Chapter 11 -- Sinking of the Titanic and Great Sea Disasters -- Logan Marshall (1912)
New York City, touched to the heart by the great ocean calamity and desiring to do what it could to lighten [...])
- Zeagle Scuba Regulator (Find Discounted Zeagle Scuba Regulators
After you select a Zeagle Scuba Regulators snapshot beneath, you will be taken to another page with interesting details to enable you to figure out, whether you need to get these discount priced and excellent quality Zeagle dive regulator, diving regulator, or scuba diving regulator sales deals.
Thanks for coming to our [...])
- Scuba Diver Fins (Do not overlook the value of quality scuba diving fins! There are a number of elements that are needed to create a positive experience for scuba diving. Among the most important factors is getting hold of the appropriate equipment. When the right equipment such as gloves, masks, and scuba fins, are in your possession, the [...])
- Kids Snorkel Sets (Purchase Discounted Kids Snorkel Set
After picking a Kids Snorkel Set photograph lower down, you will be taken to a different web page that contains informative product information to allow you to decide, if you want to purchase these bargain and high quality kids snorkel set, snorkeling equipment, or snorkeling gear inventory specials.
We are glad that [...])
- Dog Pool Safety (Do you always take your dog with you wherever you go? For many dog owners, their dog is a member of their family and that means the dog goes where they go, even if it’s on their motorcycle, in their tent and of course on their boat. Boating with your dog [...])
- Child Life Vest (As you choose a Child Life Vest photo underneath, we will take you to an additional page which has useful information to help you decide to buy these discounted plus desirable water survival gear goods. We appreciate your patronage at our Marine Safety Equipment and Boat Safety Equipment store. Here you can locate easily the [...])
- Youth Scuba Diving Wetsuit (If you pick any Youth Scuba Diving Wetsuits photo underneath, you will automatically go to a different web page that contains what you need to know to buy these discounted plus select scuba dive wetsuit goods. We appreciate your patronage at our Discount Scuba Diving Equipment and Snorkeling Gear online shop. Here you can get [...])
- 2-A Neglected Wood Powerboat and a Bright Idea (A Neglected Wood Powerboat and a Bright Idea
Anyway, the years passed and this group of my friends got jobs and bought homes in the greater Washington, D.C. area. We lived primarily in the Maryland suburbs, but some bought homes in Alexandria County in the Northern Virginia suburbs. My friend, Frank, parked our college group project [...])
- Northstar GPS Fish Finder (Northstar Marine Electronics
Finally, you have that boat that you have dreamed about for so many years. But before you take it out for a great day on the water, you need to outfit it with electronic accessories that will make your boating experience safer and more fun. Northstar Marine Electronics knows exactly what you need [...])
- Mares Dive Computer (Buy Bargain Mares Dive Computers
If you pick any Mares Dive Computers snapshot below, you will be taken to a different webpage with interesting details to assist you to determine, whether you want to buy these bargain priced and excellent quality Mares dive computer, scuba computer, or wrist dive computer sales deals.
Thanks for coming to this [...])
- Mares Spear Gun (Find Bargain Mares Spear Guns
If you pick any Mares Spear Guns picture lower down, you will automatically go to an additional webpage which contains interesting details to allow you to figure out, if you would like to buy these discounted and top quality Mares speargun, Mares spearfishing gun, or Mares speargun equipment inventory specials.
Thanks for [...])
- Wood Boat Building (A lot of of us dream of owning a vessel, but we basically cannot afford to buy 1. Factory developed boats are extremely high priced, and ship dealers will cost you by the foot. Wooden small boat design is often a very good challenge to work on from your own personal store or garage and [...])
- Flotation Vest (If you pick any Flotation Vest photograph beneath, we will take you to an additional page which has informative product information to purchase these bargain priced and desirable boat safety gear bargains. We hope you like our Marine Safety Equipment and Boating Safety Equipment online shop. Here you can locate easily the personal floatation devices [...])
- Furuno Satellite Compass (Furuno promises to offer you a wide array of gadgets you can use in exploring the waters. Forming part of its list are fish finders, loud hailers and heading sensors. In order to complete the items their offering in the market, you will also find satellite compasses in their list. You can see one great [...])
- Russian Diver Watch (The original Russian diver watch was created for it is elite military divers within the Russian Special Forces. These divers, called Diversants, required a watch that fit around their suits, could withstand extreme amounts of pressure, and be study in decreased light and murky conditions. This now collectible watch was produced under the order from [...])
- Scuba Dry Suit (You've decided to explore every one of the wonders with the ocean deep and are all set to swim among the coral reefs, sea turtles, and schools of fish. However prior to taking the plunge to the blue, you'll want to make certain you've all of the required scuba gear and diving equipment! While one [...])
- Kayak (Most travelers make their trip to Rocky Point Mexico for a couple of reasons but ocean kayaking is one of the most thrilling activities they cherish as they return home. Learn in this article some basic things in relation to kayaking and have fun and pleasure.
Learn the Padding Techniques:
It requires learning some tactics and skills [...])
- Sailing Safety Harness (Prepping one's sailboat is essential for enjoying the perfect vacation for sailors cruising along familiar and foreign coastlines. Although outfitting a sailboat with the proper sailboat parts is extremely important, it is also important to equip sailors with efficient navigation tools and safety gear.
Venturing out on the sea for an extended period of time offers [...])
- First Scuba Diving Vacation (
Go on to Part 2: Hawaiian Dive Boat >>
Everybody who dives has to have a first diving experience. Mine was about twenty years ago of the Big Island of Hawaii with a group of my friends. None of us were certified. How could we be, since it was our first time? If we [...])
- Werner Paddle (Trips on your kayak offer fun and great satisfaction. However, long trips can cause fatigue of hands, arms, and joints. A good paddle and the right paddling technique will help eliminate stress on the body and fatigue. Werner Paddles have developed paddles, which can help you enjoy more time on the water. [...])